- Bachelor in Graphic Design or an equivalent of education
- Minimum one year of graphic arts and publications experience with proven project management skills
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- Strong working knowledge of printing, publishing and/or graphics art procedures
- and related computer software
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Ability to develop graphics for product illustrations, logos, and websites
- Ability to work with a range of media, including computer-aided design (CAD) and
- up to date with emerging technologies, leading software and technologies (All
- Adobe CC software)
- Ability to work on a variety of products and activities, such as websites, advertising,
- books, magazines, posters, outlets menus, product packaging, exhibitions etc.
- Highly proficient in all design aspects
- Professionalism regarding time, costs and deadlines
Interested candidates should apply before 12th of March with a CV and photograph, clearly indicating the vacancy that they are applying, at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org Human Resources Manager, Hotel Annapurna, Durbar Marg, Kathmandu.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.Hotel Annapurna reserves the right to reject any or all applicants without assigning any reasons.