- Provide clerical and administrative support
- Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data
- Prepare and provide Income Source Letter, Recommendation Letter, experience Letter and another official letter to employees as and when required
- Keep a track record of employees’ contract expiry date and provide renewal contract after expiry of each contract.
- Keep a track record of credentials (academic, citizenship, passport etc) of every employee and update it regularly.
- Conduct exit interviews with leaving employee to get comments, feedback, and suggestions to facilitate the improvement of the organization
- Assist in daily refreshment report and generate Master sheet weekly
- Assist refreshment and Overtime verification from all branches
- Assist in recruitment and selection
- Compile and send Headcount of Branch to corporate HR
- Compile attrition and new hires to corporate HR
- Handle Branch employee grievances
- Collaborate and coordinate with corporate HR for HR activities
Interested candidates are requested to submit their updated resume to email@example.com