The HR Manager will work directly with the Managing Director to develop and implement HR strategies and ensures smooth operation of Daraz Nepal by creating a proper working environment and assisting with various administrative tasks. The HR Manager must be a highly motivated individual with experience and a passion for people and improving operations and processes within the company.
- Recruiting staff – this includes developing job descriptions and person specifications, preparing job adverts, checking application forms, short-listing, interviewing and selecting candidates;
- Maintaining long list of good candidates for future.
- Preparing employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
- Maintaining the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Hiring and working with external HR consultants, if needed
- Maintaining professional and technical knowledge by attending
- educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Administering payroll and maintaining employee records.
- Working with our accountant to develop and implement HR policy, pay scale, reimbursements and so on
- Monitor daily attendance as well as employee performance
- Prepare, develop and implement performance management as well as performance evaluation policies and procedures
- Keep records of all invoices and support external account with bookkeeping.
- Helping arrange a meeting with various people, media, clients and so on.
- Perform other duties are required
Qualifications and Experience:
- Possesses knowledge and experience in the tenets of traditional HR Management. HR degree is welcomed but not required.
- Previous experience of 5 years in HR.
- Maintains excellent writing and language skills.
- Enjoys working with people, and building and maintaining relationships with various third parties.
- Is aware of HR laws and policies in Nepal
- Has some basic knowledge of accounting
- Independent, yet a team worker
- Unparalleled personal and professional growth opportunities
- Unique opportunity to learn about e-commerce and scale-up the concept in Nepal
- Chance to work on international projects with creative minds in a fun working environment
- Five days a week (Monday to Friday) 9 AM to 6 PM working hours
- Negotiable salary depending on profile/experience.
- Negotiable salary depending upon profile/experience.
- Benefits: PF, Gratuity, Fuel Expenses, Mobile top-ups and data pack, full body check-ups once a year
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and Cover Letter