- Determine desired images and picture composition, selecting and adjusting subjects, equipment, and lighting to achieve desired effects.
- Maintain inventories of materials, equipment, or products.
- Use various photographic techniques and equipment.
- Capture subjects in commercial-quality photographs.
- Communicating with Team Lead or Subordinates — providing information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in e-mail, or in person.
- Establishing and Maintaining Interpersonal Relationships —developing constructive and cooperative working relationships with others, and maintaining them over time.
- Organizing, Planning, and Prioritizing Work — Developing specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish your work.
- Create an environment oriented to trust, open communication, creative thinking, and cohesive team efforts.
- Unparalleled personal and professional growth opportunities
- Unique opportunity to learn about e-commerce and scale-up the concept in Nepal
- Five days a week (Monday to Friday) 9 AM to 6 PM working hours
- PF, Gratuity, Fuel Expenses, Mobile top-ups and data pack, full body checkups once a year
Interested and eligible candidates are requested to forward their updated resume with cover letter email@example.com