J&T Associates, is a fast-paced environment looking to recruit passionate Sales Executive to join its energetic team. We love to people who are self-motivated, creative and always inspired.
J&T Associates is hiring on behalf of Japanese Brand Car located at Kathmandu.
• To achieve sales performances, which at least meet periodic and annual sales targets whilst maximizing profit gained from each transaction and maintaining the potential for repeat business.
• Ensure that all opportunities for the organization to transact business in any product line area are communicated to the MD/Managers and followed up on.
• Seek to constantly improve knowledge of products, financing of products, warranties and accessories.
To follow the sales funnel approach for research and follow up of walk ins, enquires and own research. And to maintain a database of the same and update twice weekly to discuss at meetings.
• Participate in the bi weekly marketing team meetings.
• To identify new clients on a daily, weekly and monthly basis and ensure that the right approach is followed with them in order to convert a high percentage for closure of sales.
• Initiate and coordinate development of action plans to penetrate new markets.
• Prepare action plans, effective search of sales leads and prospects.
• Ensure that all contact (written, oral and personal presentation) with customers is conducted in such a manner as to enhance the sales or business opportunities.
• In the case of a customer making a complaint, ensure it is responded to and that the procedure is adhered to.
• Ensure that products offered for demonstration and for sale are in proper and safe condition and meet the preparation standards.
• Ensure that documentation procedures are performed as laid down in manuals and guidelines.
• Research on customer preferences on their requirements and prepare and submit an action plan based on that analysis and research, EG COLOUR PREFERENCES, MODEL PREFERENCES ETC. EVEN FOR THOSE WHO DO NOT PURCHASE.
• To carry out marketing research on competitors for our products, Prices, features, detailed specifications and sales strategies that are used, adverts being taken out and schemes being offered. To maintain a file on competitors and to make a comparative chart that is updated every month.
• To ensure that all sales and marketing entries are entered into the follow up charts.
• Have a thorough knowledge of organization guidelines, procedures and policies to ensure that they are adhered to by you, in order to reduce any risk.
• To concentrate on the sale of Used cars and to tie up with used car dealers and to try and sell off used cars asap.
• Promote all services of the organization to customers when the opportunity arises.
• Ensure all quality procedures are complied with.
• Promote a positive attitude to create a cohesive team which will take the business forward.
• Attend daily/weekly/monthly meetings.
• To dress appropriately at all times to be professional and adhere to our mission and vision.
- BBA/BBS Graduate.
- Preferred one year experience in sales
If you are looking for a new challenge where your input is highly valued, forward your resume along with a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org