J & T Associates is looking for experienced Laravel Developer to join the team.
Position: Sr. Laravel Developer
As a Laravel Developer, you are expected to have proficiency in developing high class quality web applications in Laravel framework.
1. Write codes as per company standards to develop high end websites in PHP/MySQL in Laravel framework.
2. Prepare work plan for the project tasks daily, and provide the work status report at the end of the day based on the work plan prepared.
3. Communicate to the Project Manager/Team Leader with efficiency, accuracy, progress and/or delays on the project tasks.
4. Share knowledge and ideas among other developers on the project or tools used, or on any innovation made during the project.
5. Maintain conducive working environment.
6. Prepare project documents for each project, including project development report and project completion report.
1. Expert-level knowledge in PHP and Laravel or similar MVC frameworks (Symfony, Yii, etc).
3. Knowledgeable regarding good database design and proficient in writing SQL queries.
4. Ability to prioritize and manage deliverables with specified timelines.
5. Must understand how to use Git.
6. Experience in enteprise design patterns
7. Experience developing RESTful Apis and JSON
8. Understanding of developing unit tests with PHPUnit
Experience: 2+ years