World Education, Inc.,
an International NGO working with disadvantaged communities and vulnerable populations, seeks highly motivated and qualified candidates for the position of Project Director for an upcoming 3-year child labor project.
Position: Project Director
- Minimum of five years of experience in project management, supervision, administration, (including meeting deadlines, achieving targets, establishing and maintaining systems for managing project operations, and overseeing the preparation and submission of required reports to donor agencies).
- Experience establishing and maintaining systems for managing project operations.
- Proven success serving in a leadership role for a project addressing issues of child labor, forced labor or other labor issues.
- Strong working relationships with stakeholders, and experience building coalitions and promoting public-private partnerships.
- Bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree, or Judicial Degree reflecting expertise in areas relevant to this project, such as labor law, public policy, sociology, project management.
- Fluency in English with strong writing skills required.
Application Deadline: September 30, 2017
Salary and Benefits will be based on the policy of the organization. Qualified and interested candidates are requested to submit CV (maximum 3 pages) with two referees (current and immediate past line manager) along with covering letter and passport size photo to email@example.com to reach the office latest by September 30 2017. All attachments should be on word document.
Only short listed applicants will be contacted. The organization reserves the right to cancel or reject the application. Phone calls or any other enquiries will NOT be entertained and any type of solicitation will automatically disqualify the application.
(Women and candidates from disadvantaged/marginalized background are encouraged to apply)